Monday

Mindful Mondays: Making Decisions



In Debbie Ford’s book Ask the Right Questions she states that “our todays are based on the choices we made yesterday, three days ago, three months ago and three years ago.” I find this statement to be very true and powerful because I have made decisions in the past that resulted in a positive outcome and other were hard lessons that I had to learn.

For some people making decisions can be a difficult task and others may find it easier. When I make a decision I am guided by intuition, perspective and I look at my present situation and where that decision could lead me in the future.

Here is a great article from Zen Habits the art of decision making.

Do you have a difficult time making decisions?

What is your process for decision making?


xo,
CC
Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

sarah said...

I read this book and it is a great read. She makes it seem so simple when we make somethings seem so complex.