Wednesday

Wellness Wednesdays: Celebrate Fresh Celery Month



Celery is one of those vegetables that many people snack on but never really feel it is of great significance. There are many health benefits in celery. So as you reach for the carrots add some green in your snack and celebrate fresh celery month.

This vegetable provides a wonderful source of vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, potassium and calcium. Celery also has a good source of B1, B2 and B6. Studies have shown that celery can also lower cholesterol. This food serves as a wonderful snack or an addition to some of your favorite vegetable based recipes.

Do you eat celery on a regular basis?


xo,

CC
Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I must admit, I only eat celery when it comes on the side on the order of buffalo nuggets at restaurants!! LOL

I do enjoy it and should make it a snack that I take to work. I could use some healthy snacking in my diet!!

:-)

beautylogicblog said...

I love love love celery.