Friday

Cuddle with Snuggie - Or Not




When I first saw the infomercial for this product, I thought it was a bit cheesy, the first thing that came to mind was Teletubbies for some reason.

One day I was at a friend’s house, during the -20 below days, and her kids had a snow day. As I came in there were two adorable mermaidesque little kids running to me with little hands stretched out, as their arms were wrapped up inside the Snuggie. They were then back to playing and reading in their comfortably cuddled up sleveablankie.

The thing is warm, cozy and just too darn cute. Keyword cute, the kids handled it well, but a blanket with sleeves is a little too much confinement for me. Where I thought that I wanted one for a quick second, I simply passed. I did learn that the Snuggie has become one of the must have products of the year. Check out this article about the Snuggie.

Would you purchase a Snuggie?

xo,
CC
Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Mimi C said...

I got one for Christmas as a joke. The fleece is thin and rough. Save your money or make one yourself.

Anonymous said...

the two best infomercial products ever have to the Snuggie and the Shamwow... i wonder if it's possible to combine the two, and make a single, super-absorbent robe?