Thursday

Cease the Sugar

We all know that sugar is not a healthy choice. As I have continued my journey to eliminate coffee I realized something. I only add sugar to my coffee, as much as I drink tea or any other drink, I never touch sugar for that extra flavor unless it is coffee. I drink tea straight, I am not a fan of fruit juice unless I make it with my juicer and I don't drink soda. So this gave me more motivation to just give up coffee, it is a process so I am getting there.

We have heard many times that sugar is the enemy, it kills your enzymes, stores fat among many other things. Check out this article from the blog zen habits that tells us helpful ways to cut sweets out of your life.

Do you consume too much sugar?

Are you willing to stop if so how?

xo,
CC Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

laughing808 said...

I'm a tea drinker and I use sugar....I'm starting to move towards brown sugar as of late. And hopefully I can then go on to honey.

thanks for the article

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I am COMPLETELY addicted to sugar. I must eat something sweet (usually gummi bears/worms) daily. I've tried to quit, but I keep falling off the wagon. :-(

Phyllis Bourne said...

Chips, crackers and salty snacks are my problem. If I could figure out how to kick them, I'd be a size 2.

It's easy for me to resist sugar though. I don't like pie, jelly or even ice cream because I can't stand to have something that sweet in my mouth.